Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbusiness tripfitness centerbreakfast staffrestaurants and shoppingconvenient locationi highly recommend this hotelenjoyed my staythe staff was greatwould stay here againgreat place to stayjazz festivaleasy accessindoor poolexcellent staynewport news
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2014

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our room had a few maintenance problems that I would call house cleaning oversight. There was no shower curtain causing use to shower in another room because there were no maintenance personnel available. A lamp in the room and main lights in the bathroom weren't working, but repaired quickly by main desk

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Curtis H
Scott K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. I apologize for the challenges you had with your room and will share your comments with my executive team so that we can investigate the issue. I appreciate your choice of the Hilton Garden Inn and am pleased to hear that the small mis-steps did not diminish your enjoyment of everything Hampton has to offer. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

If you want to feel right at home..then you want to stay at this Hilton Garden Inn. From the time you enter the hotel until the time you depart, you are family. The service, the atmosphere, the food and the feeling of safety is all there. And if you need some Retail therapy, you are not far from that either.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for staying with us. We are pleased to hear that you had a good time exploring the area. The Coliseum Central district is growing all the time. In fact, several new projects have been announced in the past few weeks, so there will be even more to see and do next time you are in the area. Until then, we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

On my most recent business trip, I stayed at this Hilton Garden Hotel for 6 nights and my stay there was quite enjoyable, the fitness center and pool area is nice, the staff was very accommodating and friendly. Restaurant and breakfast is excellent. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Derrick N
Scott K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thanks for spending time with us. I'm glad we were able to help you relax on the road. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Overall our visit was pleasurable. I did have the comic experience while walking through the hall, having to hear a housekeeper exclaim in quite a loud and obnoxious voice how and why she was not going to clean a particular room because it was apparently very extra messy. Other than this, I would stay here again...who knows what might be heard next.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Scott K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am very sorry that you had to experience an unfortunate lapse by our room attendant. Sometimes our days get the better of us, but there's no excuse for airing our frustrations in such a public manner. I regret that it left you with a diminished perception of our staff and their professionalism. I assure you that we will use your comments as a training opportunity to ensure that these sorts of things don't happen again.

I hope you will give us another chance to wow you (in a more positive fashion) the next time you come to Hampton.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was extremely satisfied with my stay at Hilton Garden Inn in Virginia. The hotel is well maintained and the workers were very courteous. Even with all the people who attended the daily breakfast meals there was no papers or food or anything on floors or dining area. Housekeeping did a great job! Would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Claudia B
Scott K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time in Hampton. Thanks for including us in your travel plans. I hope we will see you again next time you're in the area.