“Loved the french toast!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #40 of 306 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is probably the second time I've ever been to a Cracker Barrel but I was glad I did. I ordered the french toast it came with four slices, eggs, and 3 slices of bacon for under $8 I was happy. The french toast was delicious. We sat down ordered and our food arrived very quickly. Our waitress was very nice and attentive.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Tommys down the road was packed so we opted for Cracker Barrel. We were a party of five and the bill came to $50 plus . My breakfast was cold. Ordered eggs and sausage. One of us just ordered biscuits and gravy. Bacon is great so are pancakes. A little too pricey. $2.50 for a coffee? Coffee is weak. They need to at least catch up to McDees and make quality coffee. Nothing special about the waitress did her job to a minimal.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I went to Cracker Barrel on Sun. It was not that busy as I went around 3:30pm. Our server had no personality what so ever, she forgot to bring our muffins, we order appetizers that she brought out with our meal, when the food came there about three items missing and it took her FOREVER to finally bring them to us. I was a server for 11 years so I know how it it when you are busy...and it was not. Then when we go to pay our bill the people upfront are rude, the woman barely spoke to me and after I paid she did not even say have a nice or bye..Nothing. The food was great just service sucked. Hope they fix the issue.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

It was fish fry night. They served me 4-5 lil tiny pieces of fish. The waitress was unconcern with us never refilling our drink & if I asked her for a refill she'd forget. The table was also dirty. I should have gone to Captain D's.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Friendly staff. They got us in quickly on a busy sunday. Food is ok. Our breakfast was just luke warm. Love the little country store part.