“Horrible customer service.”

Dining options: Breakfast
Hampton, Virginia
“Horrible customer service.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I went to Cracker Barrel on Sun. It was not that busy as I went around 3:30pm. Our server had no personality what so ever, she forgot to bring our muffins, we order appetizers that she brought out with our meal, when the food came there about three items missing and it took her FOREVER to finally bring them to us. I was a server for 11 years so I know how it it when you are busy...and it was not. Then when we go to pay our bill the people upfront are rude, the woman barely spoke to me and after I paid she did not even say have a nice or bye..Nothing. The food was great just service sucked. Hope they fix the issue.

• Visited March 2013

Hampton, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad service”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

It was fish fry night. They served me 4-5 lil tiny pieces of fish. The waitress was unconcern with us never refilling our drink & if I asked her for a refill she'd forget. The table was also dirty. I should have gone to Captain D's.

• Visited August 2012
Sparta, Wisconsin
“Its a cracker barrel”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Friendly staff. They got us in quickly on a busy sunday. Food is ok. Our breakfast was just luke warm. Love the little country store part.

Visited July 2012
Cortland, New York, United States
“Convienent, good food.”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Great location, easy to find, good food and fun gift store.

Visited July 2012
Norfolk, Virginia
“ALWAYS LEAVE FULL”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Doesnt matter which craker barrel always good service & food
on this day it was the one in hampton va
try the sampler gives you a good choice of their dinner foods

• Visited June 2012