“My go to place in Hampton Roads”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Hampton
Virginia
“My go to place in Hampton Roads”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

My daughter attends college near this hotel and this is the place my family and I stay when we are in the area. The rooms and facilities are always clean and comfortable. The Manager's reception and breakfast in the morning are top notch. Checking in and out is a breeze. We have booked several rooms for graduation in the spring and are looking forward to our stay at this facility.

Room Tip: Book on a high floor for less noise. If you don't like to walk book near an elevator.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear HonestyVirginia,

It was nice to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are glad you and your family find our accomodations to be comfortable and we look forward to having you here again for your daughter's graduation. Best wishes to her over the next few months in school!

Hotel Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have stayed here very often, as my daughter attends a nearby college. We are always very satisfied with the rooms, the service and the location. In particular, the cook-to-order breakfast is always delicious!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Lynda G,

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Embassy Suites Hampton Roads especially our cooked-to-order breakfast. We look forward to your next visit to Hampton, Virginia!

Easton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Each year the Nazareth Wrestling Group and Team enjoys the convenience, location, amenities, services, and overall experience of the Hampton, Va. Embassy Suites. We love our gathering time in your beautiful atrium each evening as well as the extra amenities offered. Sales manager, Brandon Ball, is ALWAYS an extreme pleasure to work with, from our initial group room contract, to any needs that may arise. Your staff is welcoming and accommodating. Thank you Embassy Suites for another wonderful stay! Jackie Crowell Nazareth Wrestling Group Nazareth, Pa.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Jackie C,

Thank you for the positive review! We always enjoy having the wrestling teams here each year and are glad you continue to have great experiences. I'll be sure to share your kind words with Brandon and the rest of our team. Thanks again and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Huntersville, United States
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This hotel is now my go to place in Hampton VA. I spend a lot of time on the road and stay at a lot of hotels. I like the comfort of the Embassy Suites, but this one seems much nicer, cleaner, more amenities and better overall stays than even other Embassy Suites.

Dear Douglas S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It was nice to hear you enjoy the Embassy Suites brand and found our hotel to provide excellent accomodations and amenitites. We appreciate your patronage to the Embassy Suites brand and look forward to your next stay in Hampton, Virginia!

gaithersburg, md, United States
Reviewed January 17, 2014

First time staying at the Embassy Suites and I was very pleased with the cleanliness and comfort of this hotel. The hotel is a short drive to shops and restaraunts and. Hotel is in wonderful condition and the staff were fantastic, I would certainly stay there again on my next trip.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Donald W,

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel and location to local area attractions, and we hope to see you again soon for your next stay.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed January 15, 2014

On December 13, 2013, around 4:00 pm, I checked into the Embassy Suites Hotel, Spa, and Convention Center in Hampton, VA. My husband and I grew up in the Hampton Roads area and come home three or four times a year. This is our first choice whenever we are in the area. This visit was special, however, because it was my birthday weekend. I mentioned this at check-in. After getting settled in the room, my husband and I went to the lobby for free cocktails during the hotel's Happy Hour -- a nice kick-off to my birthday weekend. Upon our return to the room, I discovered a bag of M&M's in our room with a beautiful card signed by the staff on duty wishing me a pleasant stay and a happy birthday.

I called to thank them and teased that I was watching my waistline and the young lady I spoke with asked if I wanted pretzels. I declined and confessed I would be eating the M&Ms and will enjoy it. We went out again and returned to find a bag of pretzels. Really thoughtful!!

This is our favorite hotel for a reason. The staff, clearly, is attentive, professional, and hospitable. The breakfast buffet is always enjoyable with the made-to-order omelets, French toast, potatoes, hash browns, bacon, (so much for the diet) . . . fresh fruit, yogurt, coffee, juices, and more! The dining staff is always pleasant (even with my special order to scramble my cracked eggs hard) and there is always a clean table ready.

They made my birthday special and I appreciate the extra measures they took to bless me. I may gain five pounds, but I won't regret my stay at the Embassy Suites in Hampton, VA!! Thanks!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Dear D W,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your positive experience! We are glad you enjoyed your birthday weekend here and it was nice to hear how our team went above and beyond to make your stay special. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to the next time you visit Hampton Roads!

Pittsburgh
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel! The staff was so nice the breakfast and the evening reception was so enjoyable. I did not want to leave. I will definitely stay there any chance I get. The Hotel was clean and very pretty.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Caroline M,

Thank you for your positive review. It was nice to hear you enjoyed your stay especially our complimentary breakfast and evening reception. We look forward to your next visit!

Hotel Management
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hampton
Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central
Hampton Inn Hampton-Newport News
Holiday Inn Express Hampton Coliseum Central
Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina
Candlewood Suites - Hampton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newport News South

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa

Property: Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Address: 1700 Coliseum Dr, Hampton, VA 23666-4294
Location: United States > Virginia > Hampton
#3 Business Hotel in Hampton
#3 Family Hotel in Hampton
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hampton Rd Convention Ctr Hotel Hampton