“A good Embassy Property”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Hampton
Warrenton, Virginia
“A good Embassy Property”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had a very very poor experience with the check in clerk which set a tone for oh-no! BUT everyone one else on the staff where very pleasant, hotel very clean, nice rooms good food and I will stay there again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear thechief1100,

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay. It was nice to hear you enjoyed your accomodations and our food. I apologize that you had a poor experience with one of our front desk representatives but I'm glad the rest of our staff provided you with excellent service. I would like to know more about your experience so that we may address it with the entire team. Please e-mail me at PHFCC_GM@Hilton.com. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon for your next stay in Hampton!

Hotel Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Newport News,VA
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The location is very convenient: two minutes from I64 exit, plenty of restaurants around, big shopping town center nearby, and gas stations are one minute away.

The staff are very friendly. The room is spacial and clean. The breakfast has plenty of choices.

Parking is a little hard because it's always full especially in the evening. However, you can park at the convention center which is next door.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear LinNewportNews_VA,

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us especially the convenience of our location to many local area attractions and the interstate. We look forward to providing you with another excellent experience the next time you stay in Hampton, Virginia!

Nashville, United States
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Excellent accommodations! I had a very relaxing stay. I definitely recommend this hotel for personal and business travel. Excellent accommodations! I had a very relaxing stay. I definitely recommend this hotel for personal and business travel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Tonjia S,

Thank you for your positive review! We are glad you had a great experience and hope to see you again soon for your next stay in Hampton, Virginia.

greensboro, United States
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I Stayed here for a Convention last week. It was a wonderful place from the time that I walked in to the time that I left. The Comfortable settings and the friendliness of the hotel staff made up for the rainy days. The only problem that i ran into was with the catering staff when i ask for a new silverware set.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Bethany P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. It was nice to hear that we were able to brighten your experience during the rainy weather we had all week. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with the silverware and are glad our staff was able to make it right for you. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to the next time you visit Hampton, Virginia!

Suffolk
Reviewed October 14, 2013

excellent hotel. beautiful and inviting. a gem to find in the area. The lobby was breathtaking. The suite was very oversized and nicely done. Comfortable beds. Comp.break. buffet was wonderful. Would definitely make a return visit for a night out.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Julie M,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at the Embassy Suites Hampton Roads. We are glad you enjoyed the ambiance and comfort of our hotel during your recent visit. Thanks again for your nice comments and we hope to see you again soon for your next night out!

Muncie, Indiana
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during a trip to participate in the Coors Crawling Crab Half Marathon and this location could not have been nicer or more convenient to the start/finish line and expo. Hotel was modern and clean and featured a nice lobby bar, breakfast and seating area as well as a small store and coffee bar. Breakfast had great options for all and I think actually set up earlier than normal on a Sunday for all the races in the hotel (they do need better free coffee - it was awful) and to offer free wifi in the common/lobby areas at a min. Evening reception was nice with light snacks and free beer and wine. Front desk staff was great when one of our friends had a medical emergency after the race and we needed to extend our checkout. I would def stay here again if in the Hampton area. Wish I had more time to check out the spa services.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Emjai1920
EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Emjai1920,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and feedback regarding your recent stay here. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and the Crawlin' Crab Half Marathon! It was nice to hear you appreciated the earlier breakfast hours for the racers and the convenient location of our hotel to the start and finish line. Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you again next year!

Greens
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I arrived at the embassy suites on a very gloomy day for a safety conference and had my frown turn upside down when I arrived to my room. The room was clean a beautiful the bed was clean and I was right by the ice maker.with the free buffet and the complimentary snacks at night made my conferecne amazing. I only ran into one issue with the wait staff at lunch in the convention center, but it was fixed and my issue was heard by the catering and I felt like they really cared about my issue and handled it swiftly. ..

Would come back again!

• Stayed October 2013
EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear NCATGurl,

Thank you for your positive review. We have had some pretty gloomy weather here recently so I'm glad our accomodations were able to brighten your day! It was nice to hear that while you ran into an issue during your lunch our staff was able to make it right for you. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your conference and look forward to the next time you are in Hampton, Virginia!

Hotel Managment