“Chic-A-Sea travels to Bermuda”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chic-A Sea Restaurants
Ranked #66 of 349 Restaurants in Hampton
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I was in Newport News, VA for the Joyner Family Reunion. The chicken for the family dinner was from Chic-A-Sea. It was the best fried chicken I have EVER had. I asked a family member who was serving the food, who cooked the chicken? I was told that cousin Maxine did it. She works at the restaurant on the corner. Needless to say I went across the street and order a 21 piece and extra wings to bring home to Bermuda. I can not get chicken like that in Bermuda. I am sure that Maxine thought I was crazy when I told her I was taking it home with me. Thank you Maxine for hooking your cousin up. The chicken made it back to Bermuda and my family loves it just as much as I do. See you next year. Tina S.

2  Thank Tina S

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I would have been better if I drank dirty cooking oil

3  Thank Nik C
Reviewed January 28, 2010

Everytime I come home I have to go and get a big chic with extra sauce and some corn fritters! I love this place

Reviewed September 30, 2009

Its a really good greasy spoon type of establishment. Not ideal for a dine in type place.

Reviewed August 26, 2009

Chic-A Sea has the best fried chicken I have ever tasted. I love this place because not only is the chicken good, but they have a variety of other items to choose from that are also good. The have very low prices as well.