“Good food and prices”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was at Tommy's with six co-workers for lunch last week. Tommy's is always busy, but they are pretty good about getting you seated and served. We had about a 10-15 minute wait and the place was packed. The good thing about this restaurant is that it is no frills, but has good food and prices. I got a chicken philly sub with fries and it was less than $6.00! The sub was big enough to eat half of it there and take the rest home. A iced tea was less than $2.00. They offer breakfast, lunch and desserts only. I believe that they close at 3:00. They also offer take-out. Be advised that a automatic gratuity of 18% is added on groups of six or more. If you're looking for good food and good prices, stop by Tommy's. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is one of the best places to go for breakfast. Great prices,great food and great service. They have lunch items also but I always get the breakfast. Sometimes there's a line depending on what time you go but the line moves quickly and its worth the wait. Some of the few things on the menu that I can remember are eggs, sausage,bacon,waffles,french toast, home fries,hashbrown,fish,grits,scrapple,shrimp basket and burgers. Like another review mentioned, take cash or use the ATM by the front door. At peak times it can be crowded and busty but service is still fast.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Four of us went to Tommy's for breakfast this morning (Sat.). We arrived at 8:30 a.m., and the place was packed. We were seated promptly. Our drink orders arrived almost immediately (juice and coffee), and our food came shortly after that. We all had something different, and all of the food either was or was reported to be excellent. When we left around 9:30, the line was out the door, so I guess we came at a good time. I cannot excuse rudeness, and I have read about some in other reviews of Tommy's. All I can say is that old established places sometimes have their own, unchangable way of doing things, and it is almost rude to ask that an established routine be altered to suit you.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Well worth the wait. Reasonable prices and excellent food and service. The food was also prepared quick and hot. Will definitely re-visit.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Line goes quick.

Service is quick too. We have ordered to go, eat there, large party, small party and its always number one place.

We have been coming here for about 6 years and we love it!

Price is just right. It's a cash only place too. ATM on site. Hours 6-2 only

Been to Tommy's Restaurant? Share your experiences!