“Totally awesome product and customer service!”

Ethereal Cupcakes and Coffee Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Hampton
Good for: Special occasions
Good for: Special occasions
Reviewed August 12, 2014

The best ingredients make the best end product love the variety love the staff's knowledge of product and they really know how to make you feel welcome (great customer service lost art in many establishments now) my husband and I are regulars and we are always bringing more people to experience it

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Just got back from my third visit to Ethereal Cupcakes. I love cupcakes and am always searching for a new small business to support!
As other reviewers have said, the service is very attentive, but can verge on overbearing. Which is unfortunate, because sometimes you just want to run in, grab a quick bite, and leave. That is not the case at EC. They give you a detailed spiel about each cupcake, when honestly, I think the cupcakes can speak for themselves (not to mention each cupcake has a detailed description in front of it already). I appreciate that they have gluten free and vegan options, and use only organic ingredients, however, I don't think that makes cupcakes "healthy"--perhaps "healthier."
I had the red velvet cupcake which was good, a little dry and icing a little sweet, but I thought it was fairly priced and large. Another thing I love is that they change the flavors everyday, so there's always something new to try.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This cupcake shop uses natural, organic and locally sourced ingredients wherever possible. The result is a ridiculously addictive taste sensation. Their strawberry cupcakes have ZERO artifical strawberry flavor, which means they actually TASTE like strawberries! So scrumptious! I have had pretty much every type of cupcake that they offer and I can say that they are all really good.
My personal favorite is the breakfast cupcake with bacon bits and maple frosting. It is literally like eating a pancake slathered in syrup wrapped in bacon! Amazing!

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Nice upscale find in Hampton. Truly a connoisseur of fine foods and I have added this place to my list. The selection of cupcakes were unique and exciting. They even had an "adults only" selection. Too bad I was only dropping by. Would have loved to hear jazz or karaoke night. Some mood lighting would be nice for music nights. Looking forward to returning to sample that very light and special frosting

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

We took our family to the bakery because we heard it was really good. The atmosphere was ok, not enough variety of cupcakes. The staff gives you this long drawn out pitch about there products that lead me to believe their cupcakes were really good, however they were dry, a great disappointment.. They offer free wifi, there display was very appealing and the staff extra friendly. I just wish the product was moist, there's something wrong with a dry cupcake and I know it's not the nature ingredients.