“Very Poorly Run & staffed Franchise” 1 of 5 bubbles

Hooters
Ranked #172 of 296 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Very Poorly Run & staffed Franchise”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2009

I have been to Hooters restaurants all over the country and I will say that this one is one of the worst. Wings seems dry and appeared to have been in a warmer too long. Philli Cheese steak bread was dried out and hard. Place was not that crowded but waitress seemed more concerned with talking vs. waiting on customers. I did not feel that the Hooters girls on duty represented the franchise very well. Think you should shut down for a few days and regroup.

I won't be going back to this one, I'll try the one in Newport news.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank TalonFarmer

Norfolk, VA
“Not this chain's best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2005

Understaffed. The waitress tried to go faster than she was capable of and made some errors. I had to reorder five minutes after I originally ordered because she got distracted and forgot what I had said. With the open kitchen, I got to watch my food sit prepared but ignored for another five to seven minutes before she managed to get it out to me. I've been to six locations in this chain and this was the first to be less than outstanding.

1 Thank MikeBHR

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!