“Not bad”

Peking Restaurant
Ranked #162 of 347 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 22, 2012

They make an effort with the decor and the prices aren't bad, but the food was pretty average as far as Chinese buffet-style places go. They had a pretty good selection and I noticed them always putting fresh food out, but I wasn't wowed by the quality. The service was efficient and friendly, though. I'd recommend this place if you're looking for somewhere cheap to eat before you head over to AMC, but otherwise it's not spectacular.

1  Thank CallyGirl87

Reviewed June 27, 2012

While standing at the buffet I happened to glance down at the floor and Im glad I did, a roach was about to make its way across my foot and I was wearing flip flops! Im not one to make a huge scene, and this problably needed one but we just left. I will never go back there again!!!

1  Thank luvstinkrbell
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We were in town for a few days and the guys went one way to eat steak and we headed for our favorite Chinese Resturant...the Peking. We both ate for under $14 and it was all you can eat. The cream cheese mushrooms are out favorite! Staff is always friendly and the food is really good. Got to try it at least once! I think you'll be hooked!

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I like the buffet with fresh sushi. Also, the take out restaurant across the parking lot is wonderful we have been eating food from Peking for ten years and they are the best!

Reviewed August 11, 2010

My family loves this restaurant! Would I take a corporate client there? No. But if you can't find something in all the items offered, you need to put out more money and get uppity. The sushi is fresh, flavorful and offers more choices than I expected. The baked egg custard in fillo is delectable. Do I love everything there? No!! But do you expect to at a buffet?? For the price and place, it is an excellent restaurant. My family leaves full and happy, and everyone gets what they want--Isn't that the point?

1  Thank urushiol