“Great lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Olive Garden has a great lunch menu and the price is right. Many good selections and combination lunch specials.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Large group for my grandson's birthday. Service was outstanding and the food perfect! Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Standard Olive Garden but that would only be a four star rating. Service puts it at 5. Start to finish, great experience. Food was fine with no issues.
Can't go wrong.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This was your typical Olive Garden. While on a family vacation we were just looking for something for dinner, and decided on Olive Garden. We had done seafood, mexican, steak, fastfood, a buffet, so looking for something different, and not being familiar with the area came across the Olive Garden. The meal was good, nothing special, just your typical Olive Garden meal. The salad was good and the breadsticks were fresh, warm, and tasty as usual. The portions sizes are good, no one at our table could finish our meals.

The only problem I had was with the service. It was a little slow. The waiter was nice, just slow, and it wasn't even busy that night. I ordered a skinny margarita off the menu and my father ordered a beer, my mom couldn't decide so she told the waiter to get our drinks first and she would have her choice when he returned. Well he returned alright, without our drinks, said they would be up soon, so my mother ordered a wine. Her wine comes out, but my father nor I have our drinks yet 10 minutes later. Finally my father's beer comes out and they say my drink will be a little longer. 15 minutes later the waiter comes out and says they no longer offer the skinny margaritias (even though it is still on the menu), so I just order a regular margarita. Finally after 20 minutes I have my drink. Since it took that long I should have been offered a discount, but I wasn't. It then took a long time for our check to come too.

All in all it was ok. It was what I expected. And I did enjoy a nice quite dining experience.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I requested a meal that was not on the menu, our Waiter asked the Chef if he could prepare it and came back and informed me what the staff could do. The meal was great! It was late Saturday evening and the Chef still was able to please customers. Which is rare most times and surely rare close to closing.