“Great ice cream!!”

Good for: Families with children
Newport News, Virginia
“Great ice cream!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Take my word! This locally owned ice cream shop is great! Support small businesses instead of stale franchises. Great ice cream and other treats. Very reasonable prices.

• Visited April 2014

Mason City, Illinois
“Great cones”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife an I have visited the Hampton area several times in the last 5 years. Every time we visit we have to stop in the Old Hampton Ice Cream Parlor. Great selection of ice cream and good.

Visited August 2013
Hampton, Virginia
“Don't miss!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Clean, bright, roomy interior. Friendly staff. Pet friendly (they serve pup-sicles!) A few tables outside accomodate two- three people, but more room inside. Great escape from the heat or sit outside on a beautiful summer eve. Great selection of ice cream.

Visited June 2013
Hampton, Virginia
“I found my new flavor!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We both promised to go into this ice cream parlor, but seemingly every time we got there it was closed. Finally one afternoon we decided to eat ice cream before dinner, so we got there and it was open...sampled a red velvet something, but not up to my expectations, so I ordered a scoop of the turtle sundae...heavenly! My favorite butter pecan, with a ribbon of chocolate? Divine! I will return.

Visited June 2013
“Nice hometown ice cream shoppe”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stopped by here on the way to Air and Soace Museum and never even knew it was there. Nice shop. Friendly staff. Yummy ice cream treat. Excellent customer service. I was truly surprised there weren't many people here since I found it to be very charming and in a great location too. I hope more learn of this shop through advertisement and this review. http://www.virginia.org/Listings/Dining/OldHamptonIceCreamParlor/

• Visited April 2013