“Excellent Find”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Downey Green
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Had a great lunch visit here a week ago. Everything tasted very fresh and authentic enough for my untrained taste :)). I guarantee that they can make it spicy as u would like. I will definitely be going back.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We are both vegetarians, and found great selections in this restaurant's menu. Having tried many local restaurants, we were not expecting much in authenticity, but to our surprise, their lunch combo specials were freshly prepared to our individual preferences, and the taste was very authentic Indian. Food portions were also good, and the staff was friendly.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

A friend recommended Monsoon. Dinner for two was great. Nice ambiance, good service, and tasty food. Had garlic paneer tikka masala. Spice level 3. Excellent! We’ll be back often. Bonus comment: young mother came in with her very young son, probably a five year old. The server treated the young man as just that, a young man. The server helped calm the boy down about being in an Indian food restaurant and helped him choose food he would like. This was a refreshing interchange you don’t always see in busy restaurants. Kudos to the server, whoever he was!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I have tried to go here more than once because the food is good, but the service is always bad. This time it was rude.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Oranutan1
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Indian is always a good option when dining with my vegan coworkers. Monsoon offered plenty of options for all of us. I started with the cucumber salad as an appetizer and I ordered the tandoori chicken with a spice level of 3 put of 5 for dinner with some roti bread. My coworkers ordered other chicken dishes and vegan dishes. Basmati rice came for the table. Mine was delicious and the rest of the table agreed. The restaurant was not crowded and the service was good. Happy hour is from 5-7 and they have several beers on tap.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Monsoon? Share your experiences!