“Amazing food & service”

Cross street: Downey Green
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Amazing food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have ordered the take-out express lunch about a month ago, this time husband and I went for dinner. Had an appetizer of crispy samosas - probably my favorite part. I could eat several orders of samosas for a meal! Husband had Lamb Palak, I had the Chicken Tikka Masala. Both meats were exceptionally tender, and both dishes were wonderful. Aside from the food, my second favorite part was the service. We were waited on by every member of the front of house staff. Someone was always walking around to refill our drinks, and clear any plates. Different staff sat us, brought water, took our order, brought the food, cleared the table, and brought our check. We LOVED the fact that we did not have to wait to see "our server" to ask for something. Anyone nearby was available to help. Staff walking by would grab plates on the edge of the table to clear. I have also heard a friend had the same experience with the staff. With this level of service combined with the food we will definitely be back!

• Visited July 2012

Hampton, Virginia
“High quality, beautifully presented, excellent service, Welcome India!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

Thanks Monsoon! Husband and I met for lunch, we asked to be seated on the patio. We had prompt courteous service. The menu is a complete Indian selection, with lunch express combos all under $10. No buffet, which concerned us a little bc we are afraid people might be reluctant to try this great restaurant when they expect a lunch buffet. Go ahead and try it, you won't be disappointed! We had lamb vindaloo and chicken korma lunch express, with raita, mango, mint chutneys, naan, and salad. It was a lot of food. It was delicious food, served to us by efficient, friendly and competent servers. My only comment, not remotely a complaint, was that I ordered a cucumber salad, which I expected to be traditional Indian style cucumber salad. It was a plate of what I consider to be a basic house salad. With sliced cukes. I was surprised to find out that is what they intended the cucumber salad to be. Great decor, management, environment generally. We will return soon.

• Visited May 2012
Overgaard, Arizona
“EXCELLENT FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is a new restaurant in the Peninsula Town Center. Lunch was very good. They offer a wide variety of food combinations and if you like it spicy, they will hook it up for you. We will definately return for dinner sometime. Very clean and the service was top-notch.

• Visited May 2012