“Outstanding Lunch”

The Greene Turtle
Ranked #57 of 306 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located in the outdoor shopping center off of W. Mercury Blvd in Hampton VA.
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My wife and I stopped in for lunch yesterday and was presently surprised at the good lunch menu. I had the Pattie Melt and she had the Burbon Burger and they were both great.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

My wife and son and some of his friends ate here. Everyone commented on how good there food was. I ordered the fish tacos and the were amazing. The staff was very friendly and always checked on us to make sure everything was ok. We are planning another trip to Hampton Va this year and The Greene Turtle will be a not miss.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

My wife and I just returned from lunch and want to thank the staff for a wonderful experience. Tristan (bartender/server) and Hanser (manager) exceded all our expectations. When we entered they recommended the bar area which was quieter do the large crowd of soccer fans in the dinning area. Being a Sports Bar and Grill they asked if I would like to watch something different on one of the many TVs. I asked for the US Open and they set two or three tvs on golf.
Tristan explained all their promotions, reward programs, military discounts and specials. She alsomade some lunch suggestions. The food was excelent, Thia Tacos for me and a Jerk chicken salad for my wife. The servings were large and delicious. The manager (Hanser) had an excelent knowledge of the beer menu. Having just returned from Germany my wife was looking for something simular to what she had there and Hanser discribed 2 varieties and gave her a small sample. He hit the nail on the head and we ordered 1 of each. The staff was so impressive I had to do this review. Great food, staff, decor. Booths in the dinning area have individual TVs so you can watch your sport of choice. This may be new sports venue.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Crab dip was the best. Tee was the bartender she was very nice and professional. Small bar good beer selection

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We both had the crab bisque/chowder and it was excellent! I had a few little crab shells, but that just verifies that it's real crab, right? I forget the name of my sandwich, but I had crab dip on top of a chicken breast and it was pretty tasty too. Our service was outstanding.