“concerts”
Review of Hampton Coliseum

Hampton Coliseum
Ranked #7 of 30 things to do in Hampton
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Well can I say about Hampton Coliseum they have a great aucostic system you hear all the instruments and the singers. I like the coliseum for there concerts I try to attend the Jazz festival every year. Thanks for giving us a great line up this year. The only thing I wish for was that TGT could have been longer they had to attend another concert in NYC. Gladys Knight the OJay's and Kem was great sorry I missed Lela James. I do like that your concerts start on time.

All reviews
"graduation"
"concession"
"roomy"

Reviewed July 1, 2013

They have bad sound systems and horrible seating but the artist are awesome! I came down for the Hampton Jazz Festival and was disappointed they had the seating go all around the stage but only had the stage facing forward. The side seating was very bad seats.

1  Thank tbear6927
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Attended 28 & 29 Concerts --- EXCELLENT! The seats were great and it started on time each night. Food & beverages price was good. Will definitely attend next year!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We went to the Joyce Meyer.s conference (thank you Hampton) and we enjoyed the view no matter where we sat. They were very well organized and ready for the huge crowd.