“Great fajitas for two”

El Azteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 385 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 13, 2019

Very nice service, food was excellent and they mix a mean crown and coke. Was our early Valentine's Day and was thoroughly pleased.

Date of visit: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Reviewed November 19, 2018

I did live in southern California for a few years but I'm not an expert on what constitutes good Mexican food. I do know what i like and this is it. The service is fast and friendly, the food is very good and the sauce is great. They have the best red sauce and white sauce in town. I go here too often. Love the Speedy for lunch, I substitute chicken for beef in the enchilada. And the dinner item that has two chicken enchiladas is great too. My favorite Mexican food in Hampton Roads.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I ordered nachos, it is enough to share. I was pleasantly surprised because the prices are responsible and you are served more than enough. Small and quaint atmosphere. I will return.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

The food was wonderful, and the service was top notch. We had a large group and it was a busy night, we were seated quickly. We had someone in a wheelchair and there was plenty of room to get around. The adult beverages were awesome. I highly recommend!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant - I ordered carné asada which I assumed would take forever - it arrived quicker than I could decide what to drink. It was fresh and very well done. Rice was a bit salty but I was more interested in the steak. Very family friendly too.

Date of visit: August 2018