“Typical Chain”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Nothing bad to say, food was good, atmosphere was that of a typical chain.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Food was very good and the price not too high. The restaurant was beautiful and the staff really good. All-in-all a great experience.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

We've been here twice, once with a large party. Both times the waitstaff was helpful, friendly, and attentive. Food is great. Fun atmosphere. Good place for a birthday dinner.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

Enjoyed tasty bread and oil dip, bruschetta, calimari, and tortellini primavera. No wait, even on a Friday evening. Very classy, but fun decor and atmosphere. Waitress and hostess were very friendly. Extensive menu and drink list. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed October 23, 2011

My mother, daughter, and I walked in around 230pm on a Saturday and we were very hungry. It was rather empty but were told there was a 5 min wait due to a lack of servers. We sat and waited about 10. I asked the older lady at the hostess stand if we could be seated and have some bread since we were very hungry. She looked at me like I was an alien and said she had to finish up with her register first...wth??? She was annoyed. We waited 5 more mins and got seated, rather rudely might I add.

Waited about 5 mins to get menus. Waited 10 mins to get bread. I was regretting coming here.

The place is nice, bread was fresh, menu looks good, but pricey. Stephen finally came to serve water and get our order. He was nice enough to explain that they had a party the night before at which the servers worked until 3am, hence the server shortage. He did his very best to serve us quickly.

We had the salmon with veggies, calzone, calamari, and prosciutto di Parma. All very good and fresh. The marinara is very good!!!

The hostess needs to learn better customer service skills, but Steven saved the day and reputation of this place. Will try it again.