“Decent food, inconsistent information”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #52 of 307 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 30, 2014

When we arrived we were told our wait time would be 55 minutes, but a manager nearby told us that it would not be that long. The greeter continued to tell people that and many left. A younger customer came in and was directed to available seating in the bar. We inquired and took a seat there where our service was okay, but not especially prompt.

The food was good and we enjoyed our meal. I tried the herb Parmesan chicken which was ok but not as good as most of their entrees. My husband had the ribs and they were very good.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

One thing that is extremely important to me when traveling is getting a good meal. Often times I do not have a vehicle available and taxi are some times intimidating. It is always good to stay near an Outback because you expect good food and good service. This property lived up to my expectations and I tremendously enjoyed the meal. This chain does live up to all the advertising and Hampton did not let the name down.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Sorry folks. This is the place for wings for me. Nothing better than a wedge salad and a plate of wings. I am hooked and go here at least once a week. Their steaks are really good but I find them pricey for what you get. Bar staff is friendly and attentive. Great atmosphere, cold beer, and good mixed drinks.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We had great food and service while dining here. We didn't have to wait for a table at dinner time and the food came out as ordered.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I think outback is the best steak house in Hampton,if for sone reason you are not satisfied with anything they will go out of Their way to make it right.
Dave Edwards