“"A very enjoyable late Afternoon."”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #52 of 307 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The three of us went here April, 25th and were plesantly surprised to be almost immediately seated. We ordered an appitizer and entrees which wefound all of our order with one minor exception to be absolutely wonderful. One steak was ordered Medium Rare and it showed up Rare. Note though, that when my friend asked it to be taken back and put back on the grill for a few minutes, there was NO problem. A plesant surprise. I ordered the New York Strip and was quite satisfied by it. Due to health reasons we skipped the alchohol, but we did indulge with a desert between the three of us. We had seen on go to another table and just on the looks decided to try one. It was a large scoopof ice cream on a hot brownie all covered in fudge. Delicious. We ordered it with three spoons, again due to our various health issues, and again this was no problem for our server. We will definately be back. Alexandra was our server who gave us this good service and also kept our drinks full and table clear without seeming to hover. We will be back.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I LOVE the wood grill lobster! THE BEST BY FAR! Great customer service and nice atmosphere! Good drinks also...

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Good, quick service. Excellent deal....had 2 prime rib meals, 2 appetizors, burger meal, 3 drinks, and a dessert for <$80. Cant beat that...overall very pleased. Outback is the only steak restaurant chain which offers prime rib. And, oh how I love prime rib....

Reviewed April 13, 2013

The steak was a great deal thicker than expected but the manager made sure I was perfectly happy with the way it was cooked. When I asked for it to be cooked a little more it came back with fresh fries and a clean plate.Great service

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The service was a little slow. Our server was very friendly I just assume maybe they were short handed. Like I said though food was excellent for both me and my wife, restaurant was well kept, and I believed the price was fair. We will definitely go back.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!