“Luckies Dueling Piano Bar=Terrible service and mediocre food”
Review of Nascar Sports Grille - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nascar Sports Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Luckies Dueling Piano Bar is co-located with the NASCAR Sports Grill and shares the same kitchen, and the same bad service and food preparation and delivery. We waited over 30 minutes to get our cold food. They took the food back and then took almost 30 more minutes to bring us back food that was only slightly warmer. For almost $%10 for a hamburger and fries I expect to get reasonably hot food. The manager knew a large crowd was attending the event, but choose to put only three servers on duty. To add to the unpleasantness, both my wife and I found the bathrooms dirty and in poor repair. I requested to speak to the manager, but he never showed up. The server said they were comping our meal, but that doesn't mean the manager should ignore a customer.

This may be a good place to drink, but I strongly recommend you look for another place to eat.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Go here if you want to drink and watch the big screen and don't want to talk to the people you are with - it is loud. The food is mediocre and okay. I had a salad and would say I've gotten better at Mcdonalds. The restaurant seemed understaffed and it took over 15 mins to get someone to take our order, then longer to have it delivered. Again, if you just want to watch the race or a big game, great big screens, but that's about it.