“A little wait But the Food Good”
Review of Anna Seafood

Anna Seafood
Ranked #67 of 385 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 27, 2018

So we found this place randomly riding buy and we love seafood so we stopped a few days later.

You can call in an order for pick up, place order and waiting to go or eat in but seats are limited.

They offer streamed and fried seafood. Waiting is what you expect for good seafood made to order so I can't complain.. waiting is not egregious but if your short of time call ahead.

we've been back several times, food is good and priced reasonably.

Id def recommend

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 11, 2018

We had wanted a closer seafood restaurant, but it was closed despite the open sign, So my SIL tried Anna. It took a bit as she ordered there and there were many customers. Well, it's close to Bethel High and we're close to Hampton High, so it was a bit of a drive. My meal - friend jumbo shrimp included fries, hush puppies and slaw while she had fried scallops, extra slaw, no fries, and hush puppies. All the hot food was warm- could be the distance, could be the customers. The shrimp didn't seem jumbo but did have lots of breading, The puppies were nice - but as stated, a bit off hot. The slaw was typical - cabbage, a bit of carrot, and mayonaise. Her scallops - she gave me one were chewy - that is over cooked.
We may try again,.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

We decided that give this place a try after a suggestion from some locals. There was a few customers inside so we thought the wait wouldn't be that bad. Instead, we waited about 25 minutes for our food to come out. Upon tasting the food, some of it was over-seasoned and some of it was bland. The fries were cold and weren't fresh. I simply can't recommend this place to anyone else.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I've been to Anna Seafood three times this month. The first two times the food was great this last time I was a bit disappointed. My shrimp were really greasy, and so was the fish. The fries were beyond salty. I'm NOT sure if they were having a bad day or what, but that clearly prevented them from getting five stars. The prices are decent. You can eat in, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's clean inside, but extremely HOT, and the construction out front is RIDICULOUS!!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 2, 2017

This is easy to miss, but don't. The food is great and you can eat in or take out. The biggest surprise are the portions, service and price. You don't need the larger chain restaurants, when you have one of the best deals in Hampton.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Eileen B

Been to Anna Seafood? Share your experiences!