“Hotel Grill”

Description: Located in the Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina
San Antonio, Texas
“Hotel Grill”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great service and helpfull staff. We were late but they didn't care. Had a great meal and a wonderful relaxing time. No hasseled by servers but they came and went quietly and professionally. I enjoyed it very much.

Visited December 2012

Chesapeake, Virginia
“Breakfast was great”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stopped for a qiuck breakfast before leaving. The server was attentive and the food was presented well and was cooked perfectly.

Visited December 2012
Carrollton, Virginia
“Halloween party was a blast!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The Halloween party was a blast! There was good food and great atmosphere. Laura, Amy and Jake were on top of things and made it one of the best Halloween parties I've been to in a long time. Great job guys!

• Visited October 2012
Carrollton, Virginia
“Great bar!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Love the bar and the staff. Always get great service when I am there. The bartender, Laura, is right on top of things. Great service and good food.

• Visited September 2012
Newport News, Virginia
“Oyster Alley”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I really wish this site had Oyster Alley listed on it, but since that isn't an option, I will use Regatta Grille's site. My friend and I have eaten at Oyster Alley many times but not recently. Their food has always been delicious. Last night really wowed me though. On a Saturday night, during Bay Days, we were able to find a table which was surprising to begin with. They were quite busy but our waitress, Pam, was at our table quickly to take drink orders. Our food took awhile to get there, but we enjoyed the sights and sounds and had good conversation while we waited. I had the fish sandwich and potato salad. My friend had a marinated steak salad. The side choices for sandwiches are french fries, onion rings, potato salad or cole slaw. There may be something else but those things were what caught my eye. Not wanting anything fried I asked our waitress which was better, the cole slaw or the potato salad. She said the latter. That was a great potato salad! Before anyone thinks, how hard is it to make potato salad, let me tell you I've had some yucky potato salad and some yucky cole slaw. Not this time. Not dry, not runny, tender potatoes and a light, creamy dressing. I think there were actually slivers of red bell pepper in it. It was getting dark outside and I had been drinking awhile and was starving so I didn't examine the salad too closely, I just ate it. It was so yummy! My friend's steak salad looked delicious and she said it was! The steak was perfectly cooked. She had fries on the side that she said were delicious. Now, I have to talk about my fish sandwich. Tender, flaky cod filet that was lightly battered on a soft, but sturdy roll with lettuce and tomato and a cup of tartar sauce on the side, which I slathered on my sandwich before tasting it. That was okay, because that tartar sauce was some of the best I've ever tasted. Not too tart or sweet, not runny like some tartar sauces. I told Pam to tell the chef that the fish sandwich is to die for. It was fresh and hot and I swear that fish just melted in my mouth. I cleaned my plate and kinda wanted another one even though I was quite full. Pam, was attentive but not breathing down our necks, thankfully. I haven't eaten at the Regatta Grille, we've always eaten at Oyster Alley when we're down there by the water. They have good food, good service, a nice view and a great vibe.

• Visited September 2012