“Halloween Party "AWSOME"”

Description: Lounge inside Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina
Newport News, Virginia, United States
“Halloween Party "AWSOME"”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My wife and I have been here a couple of times before and had a good time. We heard they were having a Halloween party so we decided to go. It was wonderful! The service was outstanding and the bartender Laura was excellent. We will definitely be back. Have never had a better bar experience.

• Visited October 2012

Carrollton, Virginia
“Halloween Party Rocked!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Had a great time at the Halloween party, Laura, Amy and Jake were awesome. Loved their costumes. Food was great and the decorations really set the mood. Lookinf forward to next year.

• Visited October 2012
Orlando, FL
“My 2nd time in”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I stayed at the Crown Plaza many times when traveling for business and on my second stay (about a month later) I was greeted by a familiar face, Amy, who even remembered me and my preferred beverage. Top notch service and relaxing surroundings help me feel comfortable when I'm away from home.

Visited September 2012
Hampton, Virginia
“The bartenders are friendly and give great service.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

They have a decent menu and they have specials on Wensday night. It's a great placwe to sit and socialize, and the view is great.

Visited September 2012
Annapolis, Maryland
“Nice ambience; food lacking.”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Hotel restaurant was cozy with nice waterfront views; great place to share a drink or dessert, but food just OK.

Visited May 2012