“Better than last time”
Review of Lone Star Steakhouse - CLOSED

Lone Star Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I came a bit later than most for a church fund raising dinner which I had organized. Some of the group were already eating and expressed joy in how much better things were going. I sat down with a couple and seemed to be ignored by the server. Despite the fame of the Lone Star rolls we had to ask twice to get some despite the fact that other diners who came later already had some. My steak was cooked quite nicely, but the presentation of a steak and mashed potatoes and nothing else on a plate was a bit sparse! Initial drinks were a bit late in coming, though my second wine glass was fairly prompt We will return, but I don't think I'm going to have a steak the next time - while it was good, the presentation was not pretty.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We rolled into Lone Star at 8:45 pm with a group of 30, parents and baseball players. The hostess thought we were joking when we said table for 30! Well the manager jumped right on it and made it happen. We were sitted within 5 minutes and everyone had a fantastic dinner. All the meals were accurate and cooked perfectly. Thanks go out to the manager and his staff for a great experience on 5/24/2014.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great place for lunch or dinner. The Parmesan Crusted Chicken Sandwich is to die for. Salads are always fresh, the mussels were so good also. Steaks are always cooked exactly to order. Service is very friendly. Great iced tea and a killer cosmopolitan.
When I think of steak, this is the place to go.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Stopped in for a quick dinner while on the road for business. The Maple Glazed Pork Chop with Ancho Chile was perfecto! The moist, salty, sweet and hot combination of flavors on this chop was great. Had the green beans and baked potatoe to accompany the chop. You won't be dissapointed with this entre.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

It's steak. Not exactly the most healthy of food, but the service was very quick and courteous. I would highly recommend them.