“Pork Chop Paradise”
Review of Lone Star Steakhouse - CLOSED

Lone Star Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Stopped in for a quick dinner while on the road for business. The Maple Glazed Pork Chop with Ancho Chile was perfecto! The moist, salty, sweet and hot combination of flavors on this chop was great. Had the green beans and baked potatoe to accompany the chop. You won't be dissapointed with this entre.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

It's steak. Not exactly the most healthy of food, but the service was very quick and courteous. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We haven't gone to Lone Star in a long time. We had been disappointed with the food and only went back due to not wanting a long wait at the other restaurants. The food was pretty good - he got a steak salad and was very impressed with the quality of the steak used, and that it was cooked to his liking. I wasn't that hungry, so I ordered loaded cheese fries. They were pretty good, but not as good as some I've enjoyed at other restaurants. I think the bill was about the same as it would have been at other steak restaurants. I would warn that it is cold in there!!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Went here to celebrate a birthday with an early dinner. We were a party of 7 with 2 small kids. Waiter was exceptional, very attentive, especially with the kids. Food came out quickly and was cooked perfectly. All in all a great time, never a bad experience here.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Waited with my famity( a party of five and a baby. Waited a long time then hostess said our table was ready and then after we all got up and lost our waiting area seats she then said that we didn't have a table. She said they are just cleaning
G off another table for us and it would be a few minutes. That turned into 20 minutes and would of been more if we did not complain. We then waited at our table for approx. 15-20 minutes just to get water meanwhile people around us that sat down after us were already giving food orders to their server. I got up and asked to speak to the mgr and waited another 20 minutes. The whole dining experience was a disaster including the food which came out cold. WIll NE V E R go back EV E R