“Delicious!!”

Japan Sushi House
Order Online
Ranked #215 of 385 Restaurants in Hampton
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch getting the hibachi chicken.. delicious. Super fresh, made to order with miso soup and yum yum sauce. Beautifully grilled chicken with veggies served over fried rice. Restaurant looks unassuming from the outside, cute and immaculate inside. Eat in or take out. Family run. I absolutely will return.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016

We stopped in here to try this new place we discovered, while grocery shopping months prior. We had been looking for a cheaper alternative, close to home for sushi. One of our favorite places was just too expensive to indulge in very often. When you walk in, this place reminded us of a little Deutsch Imbiss. Seating is limited and I would say it looked similar to a Chinese take out restaurant. We chose to dine in, despite the warm temperatures inside. We ordered Pork Gyoza, as an appetizer and it was amazing!!! My husband ordered two Beauty and the Beast rolls and said they were delicious. I ordered Salmon Nigri, a Yellowtail Roll and a Tempura Crab Roll. I was not too impressed with the Yellowtail Roll, as it did not have flavor, but the others were good!

The staff was very friendly and service was prompt. The restaurant also does delivery. I think we'll be using that service, in addition to inside visits, again soon!

Date of visit: April 2016

Been to Japan Sushi House? Share your experiences!