“A Great winery in Northearn, VA”

The Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyards
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Hamilton
National Park, New Jersey
170 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“A Great winery in Northearn, VA”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

MY wife and I vised The Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyards on a beautiful Spring day. This is a great winery in Northern, VA. It is in and old restored barn with a very nice tasting room and large property. We were greeted by a vey friendly hostess and tasted some very good white & red wines for a small fee. We then got a very nice picnic basket of cheeses & spreads and had a bottle of wine on their deck and explored their grounds. They have a very nice view of the mountains and great wines.

Visited May 2014

Wilmington, DE
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great wine… fabulous barn!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We visited three wineries on a girls getaway weekend and this was by far our favorite! They do not serve food but allow you to bring picnic baskets which was interesting. They had live music, wine was great and the guy who did our wine tasting was the best! Would definitely recommend this for a wine tasting. Just remember to bring food if you are going to stay and drink more wine.

Visited April 2014
Sterling, VA
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“cute little-known place”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I met our friends here on a Saturday afternoon. It was a nice little place and a good crowd. Wish they offerred more food.

Visited March 2014
Vienna, Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“I can't wait to bring my husband!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I had recently heard about the barns from a fellow vino (whose opinions in wine I highly trust) and decided to stop here with some girlfriends during a wine trek. It was a great experience. I loved the barn and the wine. I enjoyed almost every wine I tasted. They also have great sounding soups and stews, but I did not partake that day. I also loved the uber friendly cat, Vino. :)

I can't wait to go back!

Visited February 2014
Purcellville, Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Love, love, love this winery!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We visited on a busy Saturday afternoon with family, friends and two young children. Great wines! The family that owns this winery are extremely friendly and very involved. Love the atmosphere. They had Jason Masi performing the day we were there...amazing! Enjoyed their picnic deal with baguettes, cheese and meats. Our 4 year old daughter had a blast. We will most certainly be back!