WINNER WONDERLAND

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Beautiful Old Barn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

The tasting room is located in a BEAUTIFUL old barn. It is truly an inviting area, and something you really need to see, probably one of the best in Loudoun County. The wines served are excellent and the staff very friendly. Tho the barn has a/c, the vents located at the tasting bar seem to direct more air behind instead of in front of the bar and it can get rather uncomfortable, as it did for me [it was very hot out the day of our visit]. All considered though it's a beautiful place to check out.

Visited September 2013

Leesburg, Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Friday Nights at the Barns: Start your Weekend!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife and I discovered the Barns last Fall and have gone back regularly since. They have an excellent selection of wines and the setting is great. We especially enjoy Friday nights when they offer live music and a special low-cost catered dinner item, which changes each week. Not many wineries offer a Friday night experience, so it does get busy, but they have 3 levels inside and room outside as well, so you can usually find a good spot. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2013
Virginia
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I happened upon this place while out visiting another local winery. The place looked busy and it was. I am glad I stopped though. Despite the amount of people I was still able to get promt, friendly service. I think that saya a lot about any establishment. The wines were excellent and the tasting staff extremely nice. I am kicking myself for forgetting the girl who served us name, she was excellent.

Visited August 2013
Northampton, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Apparently this place does wine too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

My girlfriend and I visited this past weekend. The last stop of our afternoon and spent time talking to the couple that were doing the tastings. A similar age to us we got talking about all sorts of things, including our countries (I am from the UK), Guinness etc. We had a good time speaking to them and nearly forgot the place is in the business of letting their guest sample and purchase wine. We then sat out on the deck on a nice warm evening and enjoyed a glass. It seemed others had the same idea and there was quite a few people still there watching the day come to an end. If I were local, I could see many an hour being spent there.

Top job guys at The Barns and good luck with the reason of your year!

Visited July 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Wish I Lived Nearby!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were staying with a friend in Hamiliton and decided to visit The Barns. Beautiful piece of property! the family who run the Vineyard are soooo friendly and were so much fun. Service was wonderful. I'd love to see veggie entrees offered. And I wish I lived nearby...this would be my Friday evening hangout!

Visited June 2013