Review Highlights

Great Experience!!

Reviewed June 17, 2017
Pathfinder686136
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2018

It started with an idea, but Jess made all the magic happen! Although my wife has always had an interest, she has never ridden a horse. I opted to bring her to Chase Run Stable for her birthday due to locale at first; however, Jess made sure that we felt comfortable, no matter how inexperienced we were. We rode up and down the beautiful W&OD trail and simply had an experience we will both remember for a lifetime. We will most certainly be back and would recommend to any couples looking for an immersive, local experience. Thank you so much, Jess!

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

I took my wife to Chase Run Stable for her birthday. Wow was I impressed. From the booking to the "Crash Course" training and trail ride, we had an awesome experience. Jess is a great teacher- we were first time riders and she was so calm and understanding. And we had a blast with Jess and her amazingly trained horses. I would highly recommend Chase Run to anyone. Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed June 12, 2016

I had been on horseback before, but never had a formal lesson, so when I came upon Chase Run Stables, I was excited. I got there early and Jessica the owner was easily able to accommodate me. I took the crash course where I had 30 minutes in the ring, which was more like 15-20 as I was very comfortable on Scarlet, my sweet mare. Then we were off to the trail. It is a lot of work being on horseback and it was super fun. When we got back to the barn, I got a brief lesson on trotting and then Scarlet was done. It was a blast and I will have to try to bring a friend with me next time.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Took my mom here for an early Mother's Day gift, and we had a wonderful time! Jessica was very friendly and professional, and clearly loves what she does. We were at a beginners level, and she took that into consideration, and made the ride easy and comfortable for us. The trail was beautiful too! Highly recommend Chase Run Stables.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I've been riding at Chase Run off and on for a couple of years now. Jessica is such a great person to work with; she's easy to talk to and an excellent teacher. The trail behind the stable is beautiful. In fact, I love this place so much that I took my engagement pictures here! :)

They have many different horses for all different types and levels of rider. Riding here is never your standard, boring nose-to-tail trail ride. It's tons of fun.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Our family had the chance to book a trail ride with Jessica at Chase Run Stable during a recent weekend getaway. The stable is located right near a state park trail system which is a nice place to ride (especially if you are a beginner) and they have well-trained horses -- able to accommodate our limited riding experience. Jessica and her husband are very laid-back and super friendly. We look forward to coming back in the fall!

2  Thank J3245HDandrear