“Wonderful People and Horses”
Review of Chase Run Stable

Chase Run Stable
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I've been riding at Chase Run off and on for a couple of years now. Jessica is such a great person to work with; she's easy to talk to and an excellent teacher. The trail behind the stable is beautiful. In fact, I love this place so much that I took my engagement pictures here! :)

They have many different horses for all different types and levels of rider. Riding here is never your standard, boring nose-to-tail trail ride. It's tons of fun.

There are newer reviews for Chase Run Stable

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Our family had the chance to book a trail ride with Jessica at Chase Run Stable during a recent weekend getaway. The stable is located right near a state park trail system which is a nice place to ride (especially if you are a beginner) and they have well-trained horses -- able to accommodate our limited riding experience. Jessica and her husband are very laid-back and super friendly. We look forward to coming back in the fall!

1  Thank andi88