Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
A Delightful Afternoon with the Owner, Geri

My husband and I stopped by this past weekend and had a wonderful time! Geri is an absolute... read more

Reviewed March 13, 2017
GoldenGirl36
Lovely winery for an afternoon visit.

Reviewed October 19, 2015
MackFisher
via mobile

All reviews glass of wine take home tasting room buying wines winery
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by after a big meal just to relax with a glass of wine. My friend wasn't sure which white she wanted so they let her have a small taste of two. We each got a glass of wine and just sat out on the deck enjoying a beautiful evening.
The pourers were a lot of fun and we chatted with them for a bit.
I have always loved the tasting room. It was a pleasant way to end the day.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

While in the Hamilton area of Loudoun we stopped in to Hunters Run Winery. Upon pulling up, we enjoyed what we saw as a small, red barn that was their tasting room. They decorated it decently, with lots of Irish theme, as well as country/farm theme, but it seemed to come together nicely.

We can see coming here on a cold, winter's day to sit & sip.

We did the tasting here and the young lady who provided the tasting was knowledgeable regarding their wines. The wines they offer were just OK... nothing really special, but there was something we could see buying to enjoy while there. Definitely nothing we felt the need to by and take home.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

My husband and I stopped by this past weekend and had a wonderful time!

Geri is an absolute delight and quite the host of her charming little tasting room. We very much enjoyed talking with her about each of the wines and loved listening to her stories about her home back in Ireland.

We left with bottles of the red blend, the port, and a couple bottles of white wine. This space is very cozy and perfect for couples or smaller groups. We can't wait to come back in the warmer months to enjoy the live music on the patio.

Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

The place where Virginia wines and Irish culture combines! The winemaker was working behind the tasting bar and was so skilled at balancing her time between all the couples and groups at the bar. Her positive attitude kept the atmosphere cheerful the whole time. They make a new sangria everyday and is absolutely delicious! I will come back just to try the next recipe.

Reviewed June 12, 2016

After a nice ride at Chase Run Stables, I popped into Hunter's Run for a tasting. I got there just as they opened. The owner, a nice Irish lady, served me their wines. They were a little on the dry side for me, but had a nice flavor. Very enjoyable...

Reviewed January 31, 2016 via mobile

Hunters Run is always a great stop to enjoy a nice bottle of wine in a welcoming comfortable atmosphere. Always feel welcome and always enjoy the wine.

Reviewed October 19, 2015 via mobile

I would definately recommend adding this wine barn to your list of regular wineries to visit. The barn is located just minutes outside of Leesburg and provides a very inviting atmosphere to spend some time with friends and family.

The host was very friendly and knowledgable too. She even provided us with several recommendation for other place to visit on our tour of the surrounding area.

I enjoyed several of their wines but it was their mulled wines and sangria that I enjoyed the most.

My only regret was that we didn't have enough time to enjoy a full glass of mulled wine and some of the live music before we had to move onto the next stop.

Reviewed July 11, 2015 via mobile

This place is beautiful and very knowledgable staff. Their sangria is amazing and something everyone should try!!!! The tasting room use to be the owners horse barn and it's beyond beautiful!!!!!

Reviewed February 28, 2015 via mobile

The ambience was great. It was so cute inside. In summer it has a patio. Horseback riding next door. Live music. Friendly service.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

Fun winery, music on the weekends, casual and friendly, also dog friendly, great way to spend an afternoon.