“Great food!”

Fabio's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Gordonsville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I love this place but my husband hates it. I love some of the Northern Italian dishes on their menu - their Spaghetti Carbonara is awesome. My husband doesn't like their pizza as he says that they don't put enough sauce on it. He likes their spaghetti but says that mine is better. I don't know if mine is "better" or just different than what he's used to though.

2  Thank j p

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I'm a local and eat here couple of times a month. On Tuesdays and Wed. they have a pizza special - 2 one topping pizzas (depending on the size you order- about $12.99) But also try their specialty pies - The white pizza is amazing - fresh tomatoes, basil, tons of cheese & garlic. I always ask for some sauce on the side! Yum!!

3  Thank PremierVA1
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We are local to the area and order from Fabio's several times per month. We typically order pizza (it is thin crust and cheese slides off easily), pepperoni roll (great value as this is a huge portion), and cheese steak sub. We usually oder take-out and eat at home as it can get crowded (especially on weekends). They are closed on Monday's.

2  Thank saracs80
Reviewed May 9, 2012

The food here is consistently very good. It can get to be quite crowded. Wait staff efficient. Authentic Italian in Central Virginia.

1  Thank vatravlers
Reviewed March 4, 2012

NOT JUST PIZZA! Wonderfully surprising selection and delicious. Thank you Sharon at Holladay House B&B for recommending.