“Delicious Seafood Dinner”

Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Gordonsville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Husband and I split the fried seafood dinner. More than enough for both of us, with leftovers. Harley was our server and she was very sweet. She made us feel right at home.

3  Thank dogloverLongwood

Reviewed April 21, 2014

On a Monday night - places to eat are few and far between. This is a diner type restaurant. Menu was more than I expected - salad bar had all of the right ingredients and the corn chowder was excellent. Soup AND salad bar come with your meal. Service was excellent and the pulled pork and pork chops were very good. Baked potato was done to perfection and the portions were enough for tomorrow's lunch as well.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We did not have any issues with our visit. Food was correct and fresh. Just nothing that made it great.....just your average small town place. We ( 2 adults and 2 kids) all had sandwiches with fries and drinks for lunch and it costed us almost $30.....seemed pricey for what we got. Would recommend but know that it might not be good for you wallet.

1  Thank Kat R
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I came in after reading the excellent review in the freelance star. And boy was that review right one!! The food was outstanding And the service was to match!! I was greeted By many smiling faces when I walked in and they made me feel like I had been a regular for year when it was only my first time coming in. My husband and I will definitely Be coming back!!

1  Thank DebbyM69
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We were referred to Innwood by a merchant in Orange Va....they said it was worth the drive (about 12 miles from Orange). We went for breakfast and...well....wasn't worth the drive.
When we walked in there were eight empty table...all still covered with dirty dishes from past customers. We sat at one and waited for someone to come clean the dishes.The waitress finished regaling the people sitting at the counter about her stellar night out and then came over to clean the table. The food came, ok for a diner, I guess. when we went up to pay the price was higher than we thought. we asked what the extra cost was and were told that they don't server bacon with any breakfast foods.....that cost something like $3 extra. So...not very clean, immature wait staff, fairly good people on the grill, hidden costs....not worth the drive.

2  Thank Hanover S