“Great little place!!!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

What a great little barbecue place in the middle of small town America. They do a fantastic job on all the barbecue. I enjoy the fact that I could sit at a picnic table inside a restaurant and eat with some of the friends that I did not even know. I most certainly will be returning to try more of the cuisine and i will be recommending to others.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I've been going to the BBQ Exchange for a couple of years now. The food is always excellent. It's some of the best BBQ I've eaten. The sides are great too. My favorite menu item is the three-meat platter -- pulled pork, beef brisket (sliced), and pork belly -- with baked beans, spicy cole slaw, and hush puppies. I've heard from friends that everything else is excellent too. When in Gordonsville...

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We have been several times-got pork bq, beef brisket, wings and all is good down to the very last piece of dessert. Exceptional!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was a nice place, with quality food. For the South East, the BBQ was awesome. Clearly it is not as good as BBQ from Texas. If I had never had proper Texas BBQ, I would probably have given this 5 stars.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The ribs were excellent as well as the pumpkin muffin. Sides were good but not great - I had Mac n cheese and macaroni salad. We heard the desserts were good so we had to give them a fair chance. Dirt was excellent (enough for 2). The peanut butter chocolate cupcake was also very good (just took a small bite and ate the rest later). We talked to locals who go there every Friday.