“WORST. SERVICE. EVER.”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #55 of 85 Restaurants in Gloucester
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Unfortunately, my experience at this sonic has stopped me from eating at other Sonic stores, because I have to think their employee training videos teach them how to be rude.

I pulled up to this particular sonic and ordered. Well, I tried to order, but the first 5 things I wanted they said were sold out. I then ordered a sandwich that specifically came on Texas Toast. If I wanted an unreasonably priced fast-food burger on a regular hamburger bun, I'd go to Wendy's or Burger king. I specifically wanted the one on Texas Toast. The order came out as a plain burger, no toppings, and a plain hamburger bun, for which I'd been charged the same amount as the more expensive meal I'd ordered. I asked for the manager at this point. A kid came out, took my sandwich and my receipt, and said "The sandwiches are all the same price (FALSE) and you pay that regardless of what type of bread WE decide to give you (FALSE. SINCE WHEN?)" At this point he literally stuck his hand through my open window, dropped the receipt in my lap, and pushed the sandwich I was proferring back at me with his hand. I drove away in fast-food shock. I have never been treated this badly by a restaurant before and I will never go to Sonic again.

There are newer reviews for Sonic Drive-In

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Typical Sonic, everything is bad for your health and the staff is mainly comprised of teenagers. The whole car-hop thing is cliche now.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

Fast service, and good food, cheap prices, what more could you ask for with fast food.