“Good Food, Excellent Customer Service”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Get food delivered
Ranked #2 of 10 Quick Bites in Gloucester
Description: As we navigate the evolving impact of coronavirus on our communities, we are temporarily closing our dining room seating to help limit person-to-person contact. Some of our restaurants may only offer service through our drive-thrus, while others may be able to offer takeout, delivery or mobile order options.
Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

The food is always good and definitely better than most fast food restaurants but I feel what sets this Chick-fil-A apart from others is its customer service. I always receive my food as ordered and enjoy the customer-centric approach that Mr. Gordon promotes. That type of service is not something I have experienced at any other fast food place in the county or many other restaurants.

Date of visit: March 2016
Write a reviewReviews (70)

Reviewed February 13, 2016

Unfailingly polite staff, always accommodating to special requests, and consistently good food with a great atmosphere.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed February 3, 2016

I love this chain anyway, but the one is Gloucester is the best! If you want great service you've come to the right place. They have a great salad (everything is so fresh) and the chicken tenders are amazing! Ask for the special honey BBQ Sauce (you have to ask they don't keep it out) All in all, this place needs 10 stars!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed December 10, 2015

Always a great glass of tea! A warm smile, and everyone is friendly and ready to give an ear if they have a moment. Just love THS Chick-fil-A There isn't another one anywhere like it that I have found!

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed November 27, 2015 via mobile

How could you have a bad review of Chick-fil-A?
Over the years I have been to many different locations. I moved away from Virginia almost 10 years ago now, and stand alone Chick-fil-A are not as prevalent up north.
I was heading to Yorktown, saw the sign and though about how hungry I was.
The staff here is super friendly, and if course the food is delicious.

Date of visit: November 2015