“Nice Assortment Of Food”
Review of Brickwood Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brickwood Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a nice restaurant with a great array of food. Choose from seafood, steak, chicken or pasta dishes. They also have a bar so you can order a drink to go along with your meal. Nice size backroom for large groups.

2  Thank Korky62
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We had eaten at this location when it was another restaurant and had heard that this new restaurant was very good so we decided to try it. The hostess and wait staff were very attentive. The large restaurant was very full. We were seated by the window and were waited on right away. The other couple had country style steak and greens and a large salad. My husband had meatloaf and mixed vegetables while I sellected the salmon. Everyone enjoyed their dinners and were impressed that the country style dinners three of them had were not overdone, greasy or heavy. The salmon I had was outstanding. Tender. The salmon had a honey dijon sauce, wilted spinach, bacon and was roasted on a cedar plank. I would HIGHLY reccommend the salmon. I have had salmon on the east coast and the west which taste completely different. As for east coast salmon this is the best I have had and was roasted perfect. I would go to this place again for the food and the location is easy to find as on the main highway.

2  Thank JLDC