“Bean dip - YUM!”

Ranked #33 of 70 Restaurants in Gloucester
Cuisines: Mexican
“Bean dip - YUM!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We love Las Tunas! The wait staff are friendly and courteous. The food is pretty good too. We visit at least once a month and truly enjoy the bean dip appetizer. I always have fajitas and they are perfectly cooked every time. My family has tried different dishes and always seem happy and full. (Pretty amazing with two teenage boys.) I only wish they would do the fresh guacamole like their competitors. I LOVE fresh guacamole! Also, a ladies margarita night would be fun! :)

Visited December 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Went in there expecting average food and was pleasantly surprised. Food was excellent. Much better than surrounding Mexican restaurants. Prices are very decent too. They run specials on the more expensive dishes which is nice. Nice atmosphere too. Well definitely return.

1 Thank Kayla H
Virginia
“clean and good food”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

That was my first time in that restaurant.
Through out the years, a series of restaurants have occupied that building.
I found that the restaurant was clean, the walls were white and not covered with splashy food.
The floor is linoleum and not a filthy carpet.
The decor is quite simple but I went there to eat and not to look at walls.
I had the fajitas grande and my wife had the beef chimichangas.
I liked the fajitas, there was a lot to eat, the ingredients were fresh, although I thought they could have used more cumin powder.
My wife liked her meal but thought it was a little salty.
The service was friendly and the food came in fairly quickly. There was 2 chips left in the basket when the main course arrived at the table.
As far as drinks, we had water, and it was unfiltered tap water.
The bottom line is that we will come back again.

• Visited October 2013
Gloucester, Virginia
“Small Restaurant Located in the Heart of Gloucester Courthouse”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Small Mexican restaurant located in the heart of Gloucester Courthouse. Try the wonderful Taco Salad, or one of their other Mexican dishes.

Visited January 2013
Gloucester, Virginia
“A much needed addition to the Gloucester Courthouse area. Worth a try!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I ate here yesterday and was truly impressed. I had the special and for only $6 which was delicious and almost too much for me to eat. The food was autherntic, well-prepared, served hot and fresh. My new favorite in Gloucester, so give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

• Visited January 2013