“deep fried cheesecake!”

Rosemary and Wine
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Rosemary and Wine is a local, family-owned restaurant specializing in an eclectic mix of cuisines and has served the Gloucester community for over three years. We offer an enjoyable dining experience for all, preparing dishes based on recipes that have been handed down through three generations. Enjoy our homemade dressings and desserts, complimented by our warm inviting atmosphere. We provide our guests the freshest food available, seasoned and prepared in the same way our family has done for over 50 years.
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a lovely lunch here and tried their special dessert - deep fried cheesecake. Very friendly service and good menu.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have had lunch and dinner here a good number of times and am never disappointed. Service with a smile and always delicious choices from the menu to the specials. You can also choose you wine from the rack and bring to the table. Love it!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We have had dinner here and it was delicious, but the last time we went for brunch and it was so good! I had french toast with fruit and my husband had the omlet and both were delicious and filling!. We will go back as often as we can!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I visited here with a friend for brunch and we were pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. We both went outside of our comfort zones and tried things we wouldn't normally try. My friend's crab cake/ egg Benedict thing looked absolutely delicious. I got the omelet and it was really good too. How fortunate we are to have such a yummy place for a fancy brunch in our town.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

When I meet friends in Gloucester, we usually eat at Rosemary and Wine. Varied menu and friendly, competent service, lunch or dinner. I love choosing a bottle of wine and enjoying it at the table--no corkage fee. Afterward, take a stroll along Main Street in picturesque Gloucester Courthouse.