“Good Food at Reasonable Price”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #67 of 166 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: Mexican
Hickory, North Carolina
“Good Food at Reasonable Price”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I purchased food to go at this location. You order in a line similar to a cafeteria, and the food is prepared/served in front of you. The portions are VERY generous - so be careful if you are dieting. This was the first time I had eaten at a Chipotle Mexican Grill, and I thought the food was very good. I would eat there again if I'm in the area.

• Visited June 2013

Cary, North Carolina
“Healthy food near I-95 and I-295”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We favor vegetarian food and this was near the interstate just outside Richmond. My vegetarian salad w black beans, corn, salsa, and sautéed green peppers and onions was their usual great food at a good price. My husband had a veggie burrito. Chipotle is a healthy choice for travelers.

Visited August 2013
Fishersville, VA
“good food but felt herded out”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food is very good,. but portions are out of control and a little expensive. The music , seating and overall atmosphere made us feel rushed.

Visited July 2013
Midlothian, Virginia
“eat here every week”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I eat lunch here 1-2 times a week. food is great every time. one thing that pisses me off every time is that I have to repeat my order to them because they either cannot hear me or are not paying attention. but this happens at every single one I have ever visited... poor design.

Visited May 2013
Richmond, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“always good”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

burrito bowls are my favorites. Wish there were more seating though. Sometimes it's so crowded but that's because it's so good.

Visited February 2013