“I love Chipotle”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #47 of 178 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I live kind of far from this location and visit when I go to the UPS store. I missed Chipotle after moving from Maryland and this location cooks and tastes like I remember. Staff is also friendly!!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

As usual this was a nice simple meal at a great price while on the road. We ordered our burritos and then enjoyed a nice leisurely meal. The staff was friendly and the food fresh.

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch when our son suggested Chipolte. We were not disapointed. Burrito bowl was fresh and tasty. Hubby had pork carnitas and was also pleased. Liked having the option of brown rice over white rice.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This Chipoltle has tastier food than most of the Chipolte's we have been. While the recipes are probably the same, this cooks here do a better job grilling the meat and keeping to the recipe as it should be.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The feshest burrito I have ever eaten. I wish the was a Chipotle in northen NY!