“Good appetizers”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #65 of 173 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and i are not really into the bar scene and this place can get pretty crowded, but that is what most people go for. We ate lunch here once and the waitress told us that the Appetizer Sampler was very popular and we fell in love with it. In fact, we normally go and get the sampler and maybe one additional appetizer. I can eat a fair amount of food, but we usually are totally stuffed after the sampler and one other small item. We ordered a burger for each of us the first time and had to carry most of the burgers home. If we were more into watching sports and more into the whole bar scene, we would like this place more. It's not fine dining, but we find the food tasty and it really hits the spot when we are in the mood. i'd probably rate this a 3.5 out of 5, but tipped this up to the 4 out of 5 since that was the only option.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is one horrible bar. It is a large room with absolutely no atmosphere, even for a sports bar. There are smallish TVs lining the wall, but sounds from only one main set. The staff are just there as a job. This is not a place to be seen or where you want to be seen. Scattered around are low end video games. I just cannot imagine a worse place to eat or try to watch a sporting event. As you can expect, the food is mainly fried foods types heavy on sauces or other junk. This place will appeal to white trash and kids- that is it. Plus, it just feels dirty.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Nice size location and parking is never an issue. The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is always fun. Never had a bad visit.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Just a fun place to unwind, have consistent quality food and service. Always a good experience and all those flat screens/ games are great to keep up with all the games!

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I knew it would be loud & busy because we stopped on a Sunday. All the tv's with different football games on didn't bother me. The food did! Too much breading on the boneless wings. They come out in a tray that reminds me of a fast-food tray. Pre marked with the flavor you pick. Nothing special, have no desire to go back. When I want wings, I want to taste the chicken. Not some peppery breading.