“Very Helpful!!!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Virginia Center
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Glen Allen
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We were traveling to the OBX and stopped to spend the night. When we left the next day, I forgot my pillow. I called the hotel and the person at the front desk said housekeeping had left for the day and could I call back tomorrow. So I did and they had my pillow and they kept it for me until we came back from the beach a week later. I so appreciated their help and the friendliness of their staff!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Super clean! Terrific value. Much better than other hotels neatby. Our first choice to stop on our way to Outer Banks. Iesha, at the front desk, was so helpful and pleasant, a true professional. Breakfast was superb with fresh eggs and sausage or homemade walls. Plenty of fresh fruit. Easy access to 95 or 295.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 9, 2014

One of the front desk women seemed to be bothered when we asked her for things. The rooms are dusty but not bad enough you cant breath. HOUSEKEEPING knocked on my door at 8 A.M. and asked me WHEN WAS I GOING TO LEAVE. I told her I would be out by check out. All in all though it was a decent hotel and did the job that it was supposed to do.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I came here thinking average, but I left saying "wow!" The front desk was superb! i think her name was iesha?? (hopefully i spelled it right iesha :-D) Even though it was night time and she was the only one handling everything (it seemed), it was like nothing shook her. She was sooo nice. She was so patient- and knowledgeable too. She knew the hotel AND the city. It was like she was the manager, but she wasn't (she needs a promotion!!). She was awesome. I am ranting because I have been to too many hotels where the front desk is nothing but a telephone answering service with bad customer service. That is the seeming norm now. But she was so totally opposite. She made my stay a joy. I was happily surprised. Great job young lady. I hope all of your Hampton employees perform this way. if so, you will have a loyal customer here for life!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The place was very nice. The front desk clerk Ieasha was especially very helpful, warm and inviting. She was also very courteous and friendly. It is always good to have a front desk person who is pleasant to talk to. She helped me out tremendously. I had a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My daughter & I needed a nice hotel not far from the campus of VCU for an orientation day. This Hampton Inn was excellent for that purpose, it was only about 20 minutes away, was close to shopping/restaurants, & our room was great. Free hot breakfast with a good variety also a plus with very friendly/helpful staff. Plan to use this one again for all future visits.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I greatly appreciated Angelica's hospitality in the mornings. She was in charge of the breakfast - including homemade omelette. She did a wonderful job of helping all of the customers in the hotel be sure to have a breakfast that was to their liking. There were also breakfast on the go bags provided for those who couldn't stay long enough in the morning to eat at the hotel. Top notch service! Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Richmond Marriott Short Pump
#6 of 23 in Glen Allen
SpringHill Suites Richmond Virginia Center
Courtyard Richmond North/Glen Allen

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Virginia Center? Share your experiences!