“Great Business hotel.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Virginia Center
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Glen Allen
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I stayed here for business. The property is very nice and the staff is excellent. The room was great and there was plenty of Hot Water,. The only problem I had was the location was on the other side of town from where most of my business was. Other than that my stay was very productive.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank max s
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Virginia Center

Reviewed February 6, 2013

It had been long day of driving on I-95 heading north. We got off the expressway planning on another motel but the signs clearly pointed the way to this Hampton Inn. It was just what we needed. A tastefully decorated hotel, comfortable, clean room, good internet access and friendly staff. The Hampton Inns always have a nice breakfast and it was served early so that we could be on our way. We were very pleased when we realized that since we were near route 1 we didn't have to get on the expressway in morning traffic but could start our day with a leisurly drive north on the less busy route 1 and that 95 was easily accessible farther north.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 786Richard
Reviewed January 30, 2013

As usual, Hampton Inn lived up to hight expectations.
Everything was done well. Always enjoy the complimentary breakfast.
The staff was quite helpful.
Our room was quiet and clean.
Internet service was easy and dependable.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bdtraveler181943
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Stayed there in Jan. of 2013 for two nights. The location was the reason I choose the hotel, but the way I was treated is why I will always use this hotel when I am in the area. Great overall Value and Service.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kpole
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Ive stayed in a number of Hampton Inns, which I like for the little touches that ease travel, like the included breakfast, free wifi, duvet covers washed for every guest and good room lighting. This is one of the nicest Hampton Inns I've visited. The whole facility was well maintained and clean. the location is hardly scenic but convenient to I95 and restaurants. Theres an indoor pool and fitness room.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel twice a month for the whole year 2012. It is clean, friendly and accommodates all of my needs. The location is great, plenty shopping and places to eat,access to my appointments I am so bless to find a place I can call home .Thank you to the manager and staff your hospitality! And yes, I would highly recommend this Hampton, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Since I go so often and have stayed in almost all the room ,my only advice is to get a room away fro...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayed here for 2 weeks while working in the area and it was one of the nicest Hampton Inn's I've had the priviledge of staying in. It's conveniently located near the major highways and several shopping plazas. It has all of the updated amenities including an excellent TV and HD Cable. The staff there are very nice and accomodating and the rooms are comfortable and quiet. I would highly recommend staying here if your traveling either alone or with a companion.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
SpringHill Suites Richmond Virginia Center
Virginia Crossings Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside
Courtyard Richmond North/Glen Allen

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Virginia Center? Share your experiences!