Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Virginia Center
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Glen Allen
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel twice a month for the whole year 2012. It is clean, friendly and accommodates all of my needs. The location is great, plenty shopping and places to eat,access to my appointments I am so bless to find a place I can call home .Thank you to the manager and staff your hospitality! And yes, I would highly recommend this Hampton, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Since I go so often and have stayed in almost all the room ,my only advice is to get a room away fro...

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayed here for 2 weeks while working in the area and it was one of the nicest Hampton Inn's I've had the priviledge of staying in. It's conveniently located near the major highways and several shopping plazas. It has all of the updated amenities including an excellent TV and HD Cable. The staff there are very nice and accomodating and the rooms are comfortable and quiet. I would highly recommend staying here if your traveling either alone or with a companion.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Very clean and quite hotel where the staff remembers just what hospitality means! Stayed in a very comfortable, very clean king with sitting area and wet bar with microwave and mini fridge. Front desk clerk was very courteous, cheerful, and helpful. Tried this location after being disappointed with other hotels closer to my appointment location south of Richmond and was very glad I did. Will definitely stay again when in the greater Richmond area.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

My wife and I along with another couple stayed at this place for about a week on our way south. This was the best decision that we made. This was the best hotel I have stayed at in a very long time. The staff made you feel just like you were at home. Everytime we asked for anything it was right there for us. The breakfast girl Maria was a doll, she look out for us everytime we visited breakfast. The manager Brian and Cynthia made sure everything was good with our stay, and Cleveland charmed my wife by giving her what she needed and even what she didn't need, like making a special batch of cookies just for her even after they had ran out. Patty took great care of our room and was always smiling and speaking to us in the hallway and so many other names we could not write down and remember. Everyone was great. Keep us all the good work.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stayed here a week or so ago and has a nice room very clean and the girl in the breakfast place was real nice she even cleared my table without us asking. I think her name was Maria even though the options for breakfast could be better she made it better with her great attitude. Now on the other had the guy who checked us in Phillip seemed like he had been sucking on lemons. He had the worst attitude when we check in, he did not smile and bearly said hello. If it had not been for that it would have been perfect stay. Please give Maria a raise she is the shining star.

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

A king suite includes a king sized bed and a couch in the same room. While the space was less than expected, the room was clean, the bed comfortable, and there was very little noise from neighboring rooms. The hotel is located within a short walking distance of a few chain restaurants and a short card ride from multiple stores and movie theaters. Breakfast included a few hot choices, fruit, bagels and cereal. If you have reason to stay in the area, the Hampton Inn is a good value.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This was our second overnight stop on a trip from Florida to New Jersey and Connecticut. This was a lovely fairly new Hampton Inn. We were assigned a king bed room on the third floor. Much to our surprise there were a number of pre-teens staying in the hotel. Everywhere you walked you tripped over them. They were there for a soccer tournament. We had to sort of push our way through them in the floor lobby and hallways to get to our room. They were staying in rooms all around us. We expected another sleepless night with all the noise they were generating. However, to our surprise once we closed the door to our room we heard nothing. The room had a wall air conditioning/reverse cycle unit in the wall and we had a bad experience with one the previous night but this one was very quiet and performed very well. The bed had the usual very heavy duvet which I stripped from my side of the bed. Later during the night my wife couldn’t take the weight any longer so she threw it off as well and we both slept under just the sheet. We were comfortable and slept well. We did stop to investigate the breakfast and suggest that unless you just want fruit you head to Sarah’s Pancake House or Denny’s.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Comfort Suites Glen Allen
#9 of 23 in Glen Allen
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook
Courtyard Richmond North/Glen Allen

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Virginia Center? Share your experiences!