“Kind of loud and very average. Spend your money down the street at Azteca!”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #8 of 178 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch on a long weekend. No patio space available. Sat inside. Very loud music. Not great for having a conversation at all. Chips and salsa were good. Ordered a number 6. Bland tortillas and average meal. Drinks were not strong, or very big. I was missing my monster margarita from plaza Azteca. Did not like the queso, very canned. Over all, parking sucked, no room on patio and average food. So much for that I will not be back.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Very disappointing place! You have to wait to get in, then you wait for your food, then you wait for your check. The restaurant seems chaotic and dangerous to walk around in, due to the way the wait staff charges through the rooms. My entree came before my soup, so then the entree got cold. Will NEVER return to this restaurant!!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Really liked the place. New and clean! Waitress knowledgeable about the menu!

Fajita was good! The appetizer quesadilla is huge! Brought some of both home, along with the nacho chips and salsa!

My only suggestion would be to have a lunch menu with lunch prices! It was an expensive lunch, especially with the fajita in the $13 dollar range.

1  Thank drpc12
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We drove from the DC area to try this place out on a friend's rec. we loved it. The salsa, guac and jalapeño white sauce were amazing appetizers. I got the fajita chicken tacos and they were fresh and delicious. Hubby got the Elvis Presley Memorial Combo which is three enchiladas, a taco and nachos. He loved it as well. Our server was so nice, helpful and very efficient. We loved her too!!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

This was first time going here and besides they are new to the area and state I believe. I went to lunch with my co-workers. I had their enchiladas and it was fantastic! Piping hot and the fixins were very good too. My meal wasn't cheap. I believe my bill came up to around $15 but I definitely recommend it. Chuy's has a lively and fun atmosphere. This place is great for families too. Their trademark is the hubcaps on the ceiling(once you go there, you will understand).

Been to Chuy's? Share your experiences!