“Eat here every Friday”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #114 of 172 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I eat here every Friday morning because my mother in law has dementia and forgets she has been there...I haven't forgotten. I am getting bored with it. Upside is the food is good and the wifi is good and the staff is generally very good.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Panera is a little over priced but it's a good place to sit and talk or surf the internet ( free wifi). You don't feel rushed it's quiet and cozy. I've had the salmon salad it's ok the salmon needs more seasoning the cost $10 drink about $1.50. I like the black bean soup and tomatoe mozerella panini it can be a little salty sometimes. Not that great but i keep going back so there is some appeal not exactly bad either.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

We ate here for lunch and the food was very good. they were packed when we first walked in so we thought about leaving. I was surprised though at how fast we were served and received our food. We will eat there again. Everything is fresh and some organic.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

It was good. We had good service. Nothing to write home about...

Reviewed November 15, 2011

Hard to beat Panera Bread, they are serving up delicious food items with excellent service.