“Entrees average, but the rolls are to die for”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #67 of 173 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I would go there just to get the hot rolls. If you like home-baked bread, order a soup and salad and chow down on all the hot rolls you can eat. The entrees were good and the quantity of food was more than sufficient to satisfy a hungy appetite. Generally we have to get a doggy bag to take home the leftovers.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We absolutely LOVED this place! So much, that we went back the next day and ate there again! Food and service was fabulous!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

If you like dinner rolls order something small and eat the rolls. I think they rank with the best we have ever had. Our server seemed to forget us but the duty manager took real good care of us. We had the appetizer and 2 entrees for $20.00. The portions were huge and we could not finish. The New York Pizza Pasta was a little on the spicy side and that was leaving the jalapena peppers off.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

O'Charley's, Ruby Tuesday's, Applebee's... what's the difference? There is nothing great about any of these restaurants and we don't go unless someone in a group really, really, really wants to go. Not that the food or service are bad, but my money goes to more interesting atmosphere and fare.

Reviewed October 18, 2009

This review based on lunch on a saturday. This was my first time, second for my wife. It was a cool, damp day and the potato soup sounded great. And it was excellent. They also served hot bread which had a buttery, sweet glaze. That was great! Our server was always attentive and very nice. I have seen reviews of other locations that were not favorable. But my experience was so good that we will return.