“I have never understood the attraction of Boychiks”
Review of Boychiks Deli

Boychiks Deli
Ranked #11 of 165 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
“I have never understood the attraction of Boychiks”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

When meeting in Glen Allen, associates often say, "Meet me at Boychiks." Having eaten there many times, I have never understood why people rave about it. The service is friendly, attentive and prompt, which is often the most difficult part to perfect. But it is not uncommon for food I order to be burnt, dry or greasy. The food IS OK, but not deserving of the raves I so often hear. Unfortunately, too, when I leave, I often leave hungry. The portions are too small, especially considering the price. It's not that Boychiks is bad, it isn't. But not quite the stellar choice so many would rate it to be.

• Visited November 2011

“Awesome!”
Reviewed May 11, 2011

Everything is amazing! Breakfast or lunch I can never choose what to get! Seriously would recommend to anyone!

Aylett, Virginia
“Best food in Innsbrook!”
Reviewed April 14, 2011

I frequently eat here, and will continue to do so!! The food/service/price is all great!

• Visited April 2011
Richmond, Virginia
“Favorite Breakfast in Richmond”
Reviewed January 13, 2011

I live just down the road, so maybe I'm a little biased, but this is my favorite place for breakfast in Richmond. For the most part, it's standard breakfast fare, with eggs, omelets, pancakes, waffles, and french toast. Definitely choose one of their homemade bagels instead of the toast or biscuit...they are by far the best bagels in Richmond. Great meals for a decent price (about $6).

• Visited January 2011
Richmond, VA
“Aaaamazing!”
Reviewed March 31, 2010

I love everything about this place. The food is excellent, the service is great, and the people are fantastic!
I go in for breakfast about once a week, we get in get seated and eat in 30 minutes. The breakfast food is delicious! I've never had a bad experience and I'm sure I never will.